Thursday 13 June 2013

Flowers, flowers, flowers!

Well you'll be pleased to know I found my camera!! Yay, so here is the tutorial I promised about a billion years ago! Sorry! x

This was don't on false white nails that I had because I like wearing them! And I find the design lasts longer and it's so much easier to paint on them!


First find the nails that fit you best, or prepare your natural nails by applying a base coat


These are the polishes that I used, my base and top coat is Sally Hansen double duty, and the base colour is Maybelline Forever strong PRO, in- 75 'Ivory Rose' 
The rest are just cheap and bright, the striper is my usual RIO one in black



Apply two coats of your pale base colour, or until it is opaque




Then with one of your bright colours or however many different colours you want on one nail, add small circles


I had a different colour per nail, but you can switch it up!


Then in the middle of your flower make a small black circle with your striper


The work outwards with petal shapes, and add and fill in the leaves


This flower is slightly different, add a semicircle at the bottom 

Then work outwards in rows till it's full


Like this! Then add leaves





This was my full set



Now enjoy wearing your lovely flowery nails!

Louisa x




No comments:

Post a Comment